Bloat Getting You Down??
- Keep a food log along with your symptoms. This can help you recognize any foods that may be the culprit.
- Are you having too much fiber at once? Try increasing fiber content gradually.
- Are you eating too quickly? Fast eating can increase swallowing air leading to gas/bloating.
- Are you drinking carbonated beverages, drinking through a straw, or chewing gum? These items can also lead to some bloating and gas.
- Is it dairy? People who have lactose intolerance may have bloating as a symptom.
- Are you eating too many beans, lentils? Try limiting portions and if you are using canned beans rinse first.
Speak to a Registered Dietitian if you need help identifying the issue. FOLLOW US on FB and Instagram to learn more about 𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 and healthy living.