Meal time can be stressful. Trying to relax when your child limits intake to a few foods can be difficult.
What you can do:
- Try modeling for your child by choosing a variety of different foods for yourself.
- Involve your child in age-appropriate prepping/cooking.
- Gently introduce foods many times before giving up.
- Skip the extra snacks, if your child is hungrier instead of an extra snack try an earlier meal time. If a child isn't too hungry they are less likely to try a new food.
- Include a new food into a food that they already like. For example if they like pizza with mozzarella cheese sprinkle a little cheddar on it. Make small gradual changes to the foods.
https://www.cnn.com/…/heal…/picky-eaters-wellness/index.html FOLLOW US on FB and Instagram to learn more about 𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 and healthy living.